- Published on Friday, 30 January 2009 00:00
- Written by Jonathan
Episode #2 is up and ready for your listening pleasure! Jonathan, Chris and Tim return for another installment of the Airsoftology podcast. Informative with a touch of irreverent; they break down the news, gear and tech tips that you want to hear.
- We announce the winners of the "Super Gun Pole" giveaway, listen in to see who took home the coveted 1/6 scale masterpieces!
- We are talking guns and gear this week: We cover the King Arms Galil MAR, TSI's really cool custom AK accessories, Magpul/KA's M7A1 limited edition AEG, SOCOMGear's XCR prototype, and Pantac's new Ranger Green tac gear.
- Echo 1 MP5 Master Series - We take a long look at a new offering from Echo 1, complete with 2 entire lowers (mechbox included)
- TAD Gear Ranger Hoodie v. 4.0 - Chris offers up his new tactical hoodie for us to pick over, see what we think about it.
In the new mail call segment, we answer your questions, discuss our newest "mis-translated text" *note, google fixed the translation since we recorded the show...what a bunch of party poopers*, and share the tacti-cool listener loadout of the show.. You can miss this one.
Tech Tip(s) of the Week
Yet another installment of our tech tips, but this time you get a 2 for 1. Chris walks us through motor adjustment, a very common AEG issue for many players. He also demystifies the break in process for your shiny new motor...water not included.
We want to hear from you! Please send us your questions to answer on the show.We also want to hear what you think about us, good or bad! If you have something you want to contribute, there are many ways that you can do it.
- Leave a comment on the blog.
- Call us and leave a voicemail that we can play on the show @ 615-713-2227 (prefered!)
- Find us on Skype, just look for "airsoftology"