- Published on Sunday, 15 November 2009 00:00
- Written by Jonathan
Jonathan and Steve are back for another great show full of news, rumors, questions and reviews... And they don't disappoint. They talk about the new 'Official" Magpul Masada, cover Madbull's Ultimate 3-1 Hopup, and even find an excuse to reference Robin Williams!
Informative with a touch of humor; we break down the news, gear reviews and tech tips that you want to hear.
Remember to keep sending in your segments, news, voicemail on the Airsoftology line (615-713-2227) or anything airsoft related to the show. We want to hear from you...and we'll reward great submissions!!!
And speaking of swag, if you want to support the show, and get some great patches in the process, head over to the store link above an pick up the Fall/Winter 2009 limited edition Airsoftology patch set.
Oh yeah, Jonathan finally found a way to get the international orders going for the show patches. So, if you are outside the United States, and have been eagerly awaiting the chance to get your patch. Now's your chance!
1. VFC AN/PEQ-15 Laser Aiming Device is available for preorder at WGC shop. Visable laser and CREE LED light, comes in Tan and Black.
2. RA Tech NPAS system is out (roughly 150 fps adjustment) for the KWA/KSC MP7 Video here.
4. Madbull Ultimate 3-1 Hopup is out for the M4, and it has a ton of neat features. AirsoftGI.com already has them for sale for $30
5. If you ever wanted a book on "how to Airsoft" This is it.
Listener Eric F.sent the show a short recap of his recent game at Citadel CQB in Worchester, MA. Overall, it's a great review with only a few minor suggestions for improvement. Listen in as we read and discuss it on the show. If you are looking for the bottom line: It's a must go!
1. Alan Bishop wrote in with the answer to our quandary from show 21... The quick change mechbox; only $33 from Energy.
2. Listener Alex Kong knew we were big TAD gear fans from our older shows...and came up with this gem. Robin Williams in a TAD Gear Ranger hoodie. You can also go to TAD gear's site and get a different pic of him wearing it, look under "customer shots".
3. Listener Cameron writes in asking our opinion about a good UMP; STAR, G&G, CA... and we weigh the options.
We actually do like to hear from you so send us your questions for us to answer on the show. We also want to know what you think about us, good or bad! If you have something you want to contribute, there are many ways that you can do it.
- "Fan" us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter: @Airsoftology
- Visit our YouTube Page: www.youtube.com/airsoftologist