- Published on Tuesday, 12 May 2009 01:00
- Written by Jonathan
Episode #9, and Chris returns! But as one comes home the other takes off, Tim is out of town for this episode. He does get a pass since he is up in Minnesota playing airsoft (can you blame him, he's at a decommissioned US military missile base).
Steve is back to fill in and we keep things moving. Informative with a touch of humor; we break down the news, gear reviews and tech tips that you want to hear.
- Those crawler barrels we talked about last show from Madbull are already available, and they have a cool looking new upper for your M4 to drool over while you are browsing their site as well.
- USASOC magazine has their newest issue up and the sad news is that their Editor/Founder Nick Pertus is retiring. Go check out this great (free) e-zine here.
- In Bioval news; they have a new BB on the horizon, the BBB T-Rex and it's a top tier .43 sniper round. So if you are part of the ghillie suit/single-shot crowd, keep your eyes peeled for their release.
- The UK has a new field opening soon, and it's an abandoned shopping mall. Dawn of the Dead games anyone? Man, you guys across the pond get to have all the fun!
- Forged clothing has a new line of T-shirts for women to complement their mens line. Run by an ex Navy Seal and mixed martial arts aficionado, these are duds that make a statement. Check out what they have quick before they sell out.
- Chris mentions the infamous camo effectiveness picture, so we had to link it here for you all to see.
- Oh, do we have a rare one! We got our hands on a few A&K Masada AEGs and Chris gives us his opinion of these ultra rare replicas. Listen in as we talk about one of the most anticipated airsoft guns this year.
Tech Tip of the Week
You all have been asking so we answer the call, 3 great beginner tech tips for you. Listen in as we cover some of the basic, but often overlooked, ways to keep your AEG spring, magazines and gas pistol mags in prime condition.
We answer your questions on the show, and like always we have some good ones...And friend of the show Sinthia Darlling brings us her rundown on Practical Pistol in the UK
We actually do like to hear from you so send us your questions for us to answer on the show. We also want to know what you think about us, good or bad! If you have something you want to contribute, there are many ways that you can do it.
- Leave a comment on the blog.
- Call us and leave a voicemail that we can play on the show @ 615-713-2227
- Find us on Skype, just look for "airsoftology" or our number 6157132227
- "Fan" us on Facebook